Elena Och is an executive coach, trainer and facilitator. She has more than 20 years experience working with senior executives in Insurance, Reinsurance and Pharmaceutical industries globally.
She is a dynamic consultant, having held a number of senior positions in Leadership Development, Training and Project Management. She currently works with her Community of Practice advising international companies on the topics of organisational culture, business innovation and effective leadership.
As a professional coach and facilitator, her expertise and experience cover the following areas:
- Coaching teams for breakthrough innovation and impact
- Facilitating and coaching leadership teams to drive cultural transformation and organisational
- Coaching leaders following 360 degrees assessments
- Coaching senior and middle management in career transitions
- Assessing individual’s potential for leadership roles and running development centres for high
Elena is fully dedicated to enabling exceptional performance and the growth of outstanding teams and individuals. Elena is trained in a variety of approaches to personal and organisational development. Her clients particularly value her cross-disciplinary creative methods, clear focus on results and the ability to connect with people from diverse backgrounds and cultures.
Elena works in English, German and Russian.
MSc degree in Organisational Behaviour from London University
MA degree in Philology and Education from Moscow University
Certified Team Management Systems Practitioner (TMS)
Certified Emotional Intelligence EQ-I 2.0© Practiitoner
Member of ICF Global and Swiss ICF Chapter